Episode 988 Show Notes
From the Show
The people of God have this hope: one day we will see God. This is what theologians refer to as the Beatific Vision. We will see the Holy Trinity in heaven. When we see God and experience this vision that brings the fullness of joy, we won’t see him as he is, this will be a spiritual experience through the grace of the Holy Spirit.
Questions in this Episode
- Should I be concerned if my mom believes in purgatory?
- How can I lovingly engage my friend about the false teaching he believes?
- Does 1 Timothy 6:16 teach that no human will ever see the Father? I wanted to know if we will only see Jesus and not the Father in heaven.
- Are Elders necessary or can a pastor make all of the decisions in the church alone?
- What do the Psalms mean being saying we should, “meditate on God’s word day and night”?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Choose a Church?