Episode 1035 Show Notes
From the Show
This is a meal of celebration, a gift that God gives to us to be received by faith—the body and blood of his Son, Jesus. In 1 Corinthians 10, Paul calls this meal a close fellowship, a communion, with Jesus. And it’s a picture of the marriage supper of the Lamb.
Questions in this Episode
- Is prayer pointless if God knows everything?
- Do you believe that wine should be served at communion? I’ve been in 4 Christian protestant churches where only grape juice is served because they don’t believe Jesus would’ve consumed alcohol. I believe Jesus did have wine. Also if wine is served, what about young people taking communion?
- Why isn’t church more like a Bible study where we can ask questions?
- Why do so many Christians speak with condescension towards non-believers?
- Is baptism essential for salvation?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can Christianity Be True if God Allows Evil and Suffering?