Episode 1040 Show Notes
From the Show
My concern is that sometimes we can really want something, especially in the context of relationships, and we look for a justification to make this happen. We have to be careful of this tendency and we should submit to God’s law instead. However, God does work all things together according to our good. But that truth doesn’t necessarily justify our own decisions.
Questions in this Episode
- How can I respond to people who say that they can’t trust the Bible?
- Would God ever tell us to do something explicitly against the words
- What happens to our soul when we die?
- Is Jesus the Angel of the Lord that appears to Gideon in Judges 6?
- What’s the difference between being tempted by Satan and the weakness of our flesh?
- Is Leviticus 23 a good passage to show how Jesus fulfilled parts of Scripture?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Did the Sabbath Day Change to Sunday?