Episode 1130 Show Notes
From the Show
If you confess your sin to the Lord sincerely, know that he hears you and that he does forgive you. And not only does he forgive you, he fills you with his Spirit.
Best of 2022: Can Someone Actually Repent of Their Sexuality?
Questions in this Episode
- Are there biblical guidelines for sharing the gospel and making disciples?
- I have struggled with homosexuality my whole life. I have wondered, even if I repent, can I be forgiven since I have engaged in these things?
- Can we command God to answer our prayers?
- Why does Jesus question the woman who touched his garment to receive healing?
- How should I understand James 4:8?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?