Episode 1127 Show Notes
From the Show
Anyone who says that we should never judge other Christians who commit immoral sins, the apostle Paul says the opposite. In 1 Corinthians 5 he says it is our job to judge those who profess faith and sin in these ways—this goes all the more for those who are teachers in the church.
Best of 2022: What Should We Think About the Collapse of Hillsong Church?
Questions in this Episode
- Does God ever heal non-Christians? And if someone has unconfessed sin, does that hinder God from doing a miracle in their life?
- How can I deal with grief? I lost my fiance last summer and I am still struggling with her death.
- I have a question about the things happening at Hillsong church where leaders being exposed for sin in their lives. Some Christians tell me that Jesus said, “let him who is without sin cast the first stone” – that we shouldn’t judge anybody. And some draw parallels to King David and how he committed horrible sins but he is remembered as a man after God’s heart. How do I balance this with the standard that the New Testament puts on leaders in the church?
- It doesn’t seem like many pastors teach on Revelation. What do you think?
- When Christians die, do they immediately go to heaven?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What are the Genres of the Bible and Why Do They Matter?