Episode 302 Show Notes
From the Show
I’m convinced from Scripture that saved people can’t or rather won’t ever be unsaved.
Questions in this Episode
1. Can a saved person walk away from their salvation? Can they be unsaved?
2. My question is for Pastor Adriel. I often hear you mention the book of Hebrews and I’m wondering what it is about that book specifically that makes you seem to be so drawn to it.
3. I have a friend who is new to the faith and has a lot of questions that I don’t have the answers to. What should I do?
4. What are some practical ways our Church can reach out to our community?
5. Does God use trials to draw us near to him?
Putting Amazing Back into Grace: Embracing the Heart of the Gospelby Michael Horton
The Christian Life: A Doctrinal Introduction by Sinclair B. Ferguson
The Gospel-Driven Life: Being Good News People in a Bad News World by Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.