Episode 739 Show Notes
From the Show
I am not saying that someone who is a Roman Catholic cannot truly be united to Christ by faith. There are many Catholics, I believe, who have a saving relationship with Jesus and there are many protestants who haven’t laid hold of Jesus Christ by faith.
Can a Protestant Marry a Catholic?
Questions in this Episode
- Does God will all people to be saved?
- How do we correct our friends who believe in a bad theology with love and respect?
- I want to walk in God’s will for my life, but I don’t want to wait around to figure out what it is before doing something with my life. What should I do?
- Can a Protestant Christian marry a Catholic Christian?
- I had an opportunity for sharing the gospel with someone who doesn’t believe in God and I didn’t and I feel guilty. What should I do?
How Do We Know that Christianity is True? by Chris Morphew
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.