Episode 944 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul encourages us in Romans 14 to walk in love in regards to these traditions and celebrations. There is nothing in Scripture that commands us to celebrate these religious holidays, but Paul says we are at least not to judge each other if or how we choose to celebrate them.
Can Christians Celebrate the Resurrection and Still Hunt for Easter Eggs?
Questions in this Episode
- What does God do in baptism?
- Is there a difference between hades and hell mentioned in the Bible?
- My husband and I strongly disagree on how to or how to not participate in the cultural traditions of Christmas and Easter as a family (i.e. Santa and the Easter bunny.) How should I address this? We want to be on the same page, especially since we are new parents, but neither of us can convince the other that their point of view is correct.
- Can I have assurance of salvation if I struggle with sin? I am wrestling through the various views of Lordship Salvation and Antinomians about how we can have assurance.
Captivated: Beholding the Mystery of Jesus’ Death and Resurrection by Thabiti Anyabwile
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
- Core Question – What’s the Difference Between Justification and Sanctification?
Core Question – Why Do You Talk About the Difference Between Law and Gospel?