Episode 978 Show Notes
From the Show
Scripture speaks in a variety of ways about people and their standing in the covenant community. But when it comes to our standing before God apart from Christ, there is none righteous—we can do nothing to merit our way into heaven.
Can People Be Considered “Good” or “Righteous” Apart from Christ?
Questions in this Episode
- I was listening to your program, correct me if I misunderstood you, but it seemed to me like you said that if married couples are having relations not in order to have children, then they are sinning. I can’t think of anything in the Bible that says such a thing. Is that your view?
- Is self guided meditation ok or is it wrong in God’s eyes?
- In Luke 23, the author calls Joseph of Arimathea “a good and righteous man.” But when I read Paul, he says in Romans 3 that “no one is righteous” apart from Christ. How can I reconcile these passages?
- Was Elijah reincarnated as John the Baptist?
- Is paradise and heaven the same or different places?
- Should Christians refrain from watching shows that depict Christ like The Chosen?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What’s the Difference Between Justification and Sanctification?