Episode 1149 Show Notes
From the Show
God has shown us that he loves us by sending his Son into the world to forgive our sins—he has already met our greatest need…. And we can now bring our suffering before him and trust him. He can even use our circumstances to work in us something precious, he can use them to refine our faith.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Can You Be Too Depressed to Believe in God?
Questions in this Episode
- Is the Roman Catholic church the one true church?
- Can someone be so depressed that they can’t believe in God?
- Should someone seek divorce if their spouse is a narcissist and emotionally abusive?
- Where does your spirit go when you die?
- How do I know if I am predestined to be saved?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 3 Biblical Ways to Fight Depression
Core Guide – 9 Things Everyone Should Know About Depression