Episode 1154 Show Notes
From the Show
Somehow God can ordain things to happen and still not be the author of evil. God allows evil men to do what they will, but ultimately for a greater purpose; namely, the redemption of mankind.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Did God Predestine Judas’s Betrayal?
Questions in this Episode
- Who is allowed to baptize people and administer communion?
- Why can’t all Christians administer the sacraments?
- Is Revelation 22 referring to the book of Revelation or the entire Bible?
- Did God predestined Judas’s betrayal of Jesus?
- What role does each person of the trinity play in salvation?
- Is it wrong to baptize a newborn at home?
- How are shut-ins able to participate in communion?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can God Use All Things for Good?