Episode 893 Show Notes
From the Show
God called Adam and Eve to tend and to keep the garden. They could have obeyed, but they made a decision, left to the freedom of their wills, to sin.
Did God Want Adam and Eve to Fall?
Questions in this Episode
- Is the grace of God only effective for those who have faith in Christ or can it influence non-Christians as well in their everyday lives?
- Why did it take Jesus two tries to heal the blind man?
- If God is all knowing and omnipotent, didn’t he know what Adam and Eve would do? It appears to me that God would know about the fall. Adam and Eve might have been obedient for millions of years but it seems as though God wanted them to fall and that is why he wanted Satan to tempt them. Why would God want us to fail and sin?
- What is the difference between speaking and praying in tongues?
- I have been reading about Noah in my studies, and one of the phrases noted comes from Matthew 24:36-39. Marriage is brought up in this text and I know that marriage is something God smiles on and blesses, but why would that be something to be pointed out in Noah’s day?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?
Core Question – What Are the Main Views of the End Times?