The eternal word of the Father, the second person of the holy Trinity, assumed humanity for us. For our salvation, he came down from heaven, assumed humanity from the womb of the virgin Mary, and then suffered and died in that humanity for our sake so that our sins might be forgiven. As he rose again from the dead, it is in that humanity in which he ascended to heaven. – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- Why did God's plan of salvation have to require the death of his son?*
- How should I understand God's grace and its impact on my life?*
- Who are the "spirits in prison" that Jesus preached to while in the grave?
- Should Christians be concerned about Seventh-Day Adventist beliefs?
- Did Jesus lose his humanity when he ascended to heaven?*
- How was there light before God created the sun, moon, and stars?
Today’s Offer: Join Inner Core
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.