Episode 675 Show Notes
From the Show
There is this idea that Jesus was only a kind of apocalyptic preacher that was trying to establish his own kingdom and things didn’t go so well for him. He was crucified, he died, and then his followers took his message and turned it into a religion. The fact is, is that Jesus absolutely intended to establish his kingdom and he did through the preaching of the gospel and the church.
Did Jesus Want a Religion Made After Him?
Questions in this Episode
- 1. I feel like I don’t know how to love God. How do we love God rightly?
2. How were people’s sins forgiven before Jesus was crucified?
3. What does the title “Son of Man” mean?
4. How should I respond to the books and TV specials that come out around Easter that say Jesus never wanted to found a religion?
5. Do you think animals go to heaven?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.