Episode 933 Show Notes
From the Show
There is only one people of God through history. God does not have multiple peoples and multiple plans for salvation—he isn’t going to save the Israelites one way and the church another way.
Did the Church Replace Israel?
Questions in this Episode
- Does God depend on us to save other people?
- What are your thoughts on replacement theology? What does the Bible say about if the church has replaced Israel?
- If God doesn’t depend on us to evangelize, are we obligated to do it at all?
- Did Jesus commit suicide by allowing himself to die on the cross?
- Do Christians become guardian angels when they die?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 9 FAQs About Angels and Demons
Core Question – Who Are the Prophets?