Episode 349 Show Notes
From the Show
Christians don’t worship a single person as God. Muslims do but Christians don’t. We’re Trinitarians. We believe in and worship God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit, three persons but one God.
Questions in this Episode
1. Do Muslims and Christians serve the same God?
2. It seems like the Son that Jesus was born because the plan of salvation? Why did Jesus need to exist as the Trinity? Did God always exist as the Trinity?
3. How best can I serve Christ as a single woman?
4. How do we discern whether or not we are actually a Christian?
5. What should we do when people in the church act in a way that is unloving?
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God's Story by Michael Horton
For Calvinismby Michael Horton
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.