Episode 1283 Show Notes
From the Show
Romans 2:11 shows that God’s blessing is associated with those who have faith in Jesus Christ. Jesus is a true Israelite and it’s in Him that we experience the goodness, the blessing, and the adoption as the people of God.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Does God Show Favor to Anyone?
Questions in this Episode
- Did the Holy Spirit indwell believers in the Old Testament like today?
- Are believers still called to cast out demons through prayer and fasting?
- Which version of the Lord’s prayer is most accurate?
- Does God show favor towards specific individuals?
- Why did Jesus call Peter ‘satan’?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?