Episode 625 Show Notes
From the Show
God has used dreams to speak to his people, but we need to differentiate between how God ordinarily works in the lives of believers and how God, at times, extraordinarily works. If we want God to speak to us, clearly we should go to the scriptures. To his word.
Does Goes Speak to Us in Dreams?
Questions in this Episode
- 1. In Colossians 1:24, Paul says, “I rejoice in my sufferings for your sake, and in my flesh I am filling up what is lacking in Christ’s afflictions….” What does he mean by Christ’s afflictions lacking?
- 2. What kind of future awaits for us in heaven, what will heaven be like?
- 3. I fully believe in the assurance of salvation and eternal security, however, how should we view Christians who have continued certain sin patterns in their life all the way to their death bed?
- 4. What is the biblical teaching regarding the miraculous gift of tongues? Is tongues a prayer language?
- 5. Does God speak to us in dreams?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.