Episode 932 Show Notes
From the Show
There are people who even grew up in church and who don’t understand and embrace the gospel. And unfortunately there are many churches where the gospel is not even faithfully taught.
Does Going to Church Make Me a Christian?
Questions in this Episode
- Who are the 24 Elders in Revelation?
- Does going to church make me a Christian?
- Are altar calls a mark of a true church?
- My wife and I got married before we became Christians. Is our marriage valid in God’s eyes?
- Will we see our pets in heaven?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Heaven