"[It is] Jesus Christ who perfectly obeyed the law of God, who stood up in that moment of temptation, and relied upon the Word of God. And why did he do that except for our sakes, so that we might receive his mercy and his grace?" – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- Does Jesus "need" a Super Bowl commercial?
- Could angels be mistaken for ghosts?
- How could Jesus Be tempted without sinning?
- What is the proper way to address Jesus?
- Should preachers encourage people to join them on special trips?
- If no one can see God and live, why did Jesus say seeing him is seeing the Father?
Today’s Offer: 7 TRUTHS ABOUT MARITAL SEX
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
View our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.