Episode 1062 Show Notes
From the Show
Especially with sexual abusers and predators, they can and will use all sorts of tactics to get into the lives of others. To get control. They’ll even use apologies. Sometimes if one strategy isn’t working for manipulation and control they can switch to another one. We need to be careful not to accommodate this. Even still, there is hope and repentance to be found.
Does the Bible Command Me to Reconcile with My Abuser?
Questions in this Episode
- Does 2 Peter 3:9 refer to a specific group of people or the whole world?
- Does the Bible require survivors of sexual assault to reconcile with their abusers?
- Should my friend get re-baptized if she was baptized as a baby?
- How should I understand Isaiah 46:10?
- Can fallen angels repent?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Rid of My Disgrace: Hope and Healing for Victims of Sexual Assault by Justin and Lindsey Holcomb