Episode 875 Show Notes
From the Show
What you have in the Bible are provisions made for that society. And one of the things that is unique about these provisions is that the slaves were being protected and cared for by God’s law.
Does the Bible Condone Slavery?
Questions in this Episode
- Can I still take communion if I smoke cigarettes?
- I have a question about Exodus 21:20-22. What do you think about what the Bible says about slaves being someone’s property?
- Does 1 Corinthians 15 teach that our bodies will be spiritual or natural at the resurrection?
- Should Christians refer to Jesus as ‘Yeshua’?
- What does James 5:13-16 mean and should we practice this with those who are sick?
- Please explain the unforgivable sin of blasphemy against the Holy Spirit. What exactly is it and why is it the only unforgivable sin?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Does the Bible Condone Slavery?