Episode 891 Show Notes
From the Show
Paul is not concerned about a general fear of death, but he doesn’t want Timothy to be afraid of the kinds of things that he is going to experience as a minister of the gospel.
Does the Bible Teach That We Shouldn’t Be Afraid of Sickness or Death?
Questions in this Episode
- What is your interpretation of the new wine skins in Luke 5?
- In 2 Tim 1:7, it says, “for God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and love.” I know that. What I am struggling with is I don’t know how this apple sto COVID. I want to be cautious and not harm others, but how should we apply this verse today?
- I know that it says that we won’t have sorrows in heaven, but if we know that some family members aren’t there and are separated from God, how can we not feel sorrow?
- My wife and I are separated and I am wondering if there really is biblical grounds for divorce as Paul explains in 1 Corinthians 7.
- What is the difference between evangelical theology and Reformed theology?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex