Episode 1094 Show Notes
From the Show
In the Old Testament, the temple was in Jerusalem, and that was where God was saying he dwelled. To say that our bodies are the temples of the Holy SPirit is to say that the Holy Spirit is God. And Paul explains the ethical implications of this.
How Are Our Bodies Temples of the Holy Spirit?
Questions in this Episode
- Is, “God will never give you more than you can handle” a biblical saying?
- Does Matthew 23:8-10 teach that we can’t call people pastor or reverend?
- How are our bodies temples of the Holy Spirit?
- Where in the Bible are we taught to pray for the salvation of unbelievers?
- Can a true Christian lose the Holy Spirit?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – What are the Parables?