Episode 1220 Show Notes
From the Show
All of us look back on our lives and see how our sins have hurt us as well as the people around us. Yet, we still believe that God is sovereign and able to work in and through our broken situations, broken families, or sinful actions. It doesn’t excuse our sins, but it gives us hope in the midst of our sins.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
How Can I Deal With Past Sins That Have Hurt Other People?
Questions in this Episode
- Was the Virgin Mary chosen as Jesus’ mother because she was sinless?
- I’ve been dealing with past trauma and cursed God, am I beyond saving?
- How can I deal with my past sins that have hurt other people?
- Was Elijah taken up into heaven because he found peace?
- Is Daniel 8 prophesying the celebration of Hanukkah?
- How can I gently correct my niece in a Christlike way?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?