Episode 1261 Show Notes
From the Show
As you’re in the fight, I think it’s realizing that God’s grace and his promises really are for you, even in the midst of that battle or struggle. And in terms of obeying God, you shouldn’t merely out of fear. But because you’ve apprehended his great love, and you really have a sense of his forgiveness and love.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
How Can We Not Be Motivated by Fear?
Questions in this Episode
- How can I find confidence in my faith to withstand my spouse’s doubt?
- Are we called to love non-believers in the same way as fellow Christians?
- Are Christians allowed to join the police force?
- Why was Jesus baptized when he had no sin?
- How can we not be motivated by fear?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Article – Obeying God Out of Slavish Fear