Episode 672 Show Notes
From the Show
We should forgive our parents, continue to pursue them, and we should not let our hearts grow cold towards those who have hurt us. And that does not mean that we just endure abuse. That is separate from these types of discussions.
How Do I Honor My Father and Mother When They’ve Hurt Me?
Questions in this Episode
- 1. Can God promise miracles in exchange for financial donations?
2. What books do you recommend for new believers?
3. How should we understand Leviticus 25 where it speaks about letting the soil rest?
4. I am having a hard time obeying the 5th commandment, because my mother and I have always had a tumultuous relationship. How can I honor her while moving on with my life and removing myself from that pain?
5. What does 1 Corinthians 13:8-10 mean?
6. What should we do when we are reminded of our past sins?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton