Episode 892 Show Notes
From the Show
When Paul talked about election, he rooted the entire topic in Jesus Christ. This means that we shouldn’t even be thinking about this doctrine apart from Jesus and his work.
How Do I Know If I Am One of the “Elect”?
Questions in this Episode
- How do I comfort those who have lost someone in from COVID-19?
- I learned about the doctrines of grace a couple years ago, and have been struggling with great fear about not being one of God’s elect. It has really made me scared, and question that maybe I can’t approach Christ, even though I know He is the only one who can save us. Can Jesus reject someone coming to Him for mercy? What should someone struggling with this do or think about?
- How should we think about pastors who make a lot of money?
- What comes first faith or regeneration?
- Why are there so many denominations?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?