Episode 1241 Show Notes
From the Show
By faith in Jesus Christ, you are saved, you’re justified. You’re being saved, that is day by day being sanctified by the grace Holy Spirit. And you are going to be saved on the last day, raised again in the future, and glorified.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
How Do I Know I’m Saved?
Questions in this Episode
- How should Christians respond to requests to use preferred pronouns?
- Do Christians who commit suicide go to hell?
- My job requires me to assist with pagan rituals; should I quit?
- Should I stop being an influencer until I stop struggling with alcohol?
- How should I handle being required to participate in pride month at work?
- How can I know if I am saved?
Booklet – How To Keep Your Faith After High School
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?