Episode 945 Show Notes
From the Show
If we only have hope for this life, we are pretty pitiful. Why? Because Christians live in such a way that they know that they have the hope of the resurrection of the dead and the life of the world to come. Christ has truly conquered death for his people and we should be shaped by those truths.
How Do I Prove that the Resurrection is Different from a Fairytale?
Questions in this Episode
- Why do we still use the name “Easter” instead of Resurrection Day, and why don’t Christians celebrate the biblical feast days today?
- What does the Apostle’s Creed mean when it says Jesus “descended into hell”?
- What does Ecclesiastes 3 mean when it says that God “put eternity into man’s heart”?
- I’m raising young kids and I wonder how I can help them distinguish between the truth of the miracle of the resurrection and fairytales that they also read about every day?
- Is there anything special I should be doing to prepare for Easter?
Captivated: Beholding the Mystery of Jesus’ Death and Resurrection by Thabiti Anyabwile
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Why Did the Sabbath Day Change to Sunday?