Episode 916 Show Notes
From the Show
We need to have a greater fear of not being faithful to the Lord than a fear of losing friends or people looking at us like we are silly, religious nuts. But that does not mean it’s going to be easy.
How Do I Share the Gospel When I Have Social Anxiety?
Questions in this Episode
- Is it sinful to get tattoos?
- I know that Jesus calls us to share the gospel in the Great Commission, but how can I do this while struggling with terrible social anxiety?
- Were Moses and Elijah in their resurrection bodies at the transfiguration?
- Did Joseph’s brothers really repent in Genesis 50?
- Is expository preaching the best way to preach through the Bible?
- Who are some Christian theologians every Christian should know and read?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Can I Share My Faith?
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?