Episode 1227 Show Notes
From the Show
Fundamentally, I think we have to say the focus is to sit under the ministry of the word every Lord’s Day to receive the sacraments of grace, the body and blood of Jesus Christ by faith, and to be built up in that.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
How Important Is Fellowship Outside of the Church?
Questions in this Episode
- How can I honor my mother without condoning her sinful lifestyle?
- How can the church help someone struggling with gender-identity issues?
- Will there still be marriage on the new Earth after Jesus returns?
- Must Christians be married through the state for the union to be valid?
- Is fellowship outside the church important if I’m just watching my kids?
Booklet – How To Keep Your Faith After High School
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?