Episode 1122 Show Notes
From the Show
Jesus is of the same substance, not a different or similar substance, but of the same power and authority as the Father.
How Is God Three and One?
Questions in this Episode
- Is it appropriate for Christians to boy to royalty?
- Who is Melchizedek in Hebrews 7?
- How is God three in one?
- Is it blasphemous if I get mad about what I read in Scripture?
- How could Solomon write the Proverbs when he was so sinful?
- Why did Jesus’ disciples baptize only in the name of Jesus?
- Is it possible for God to forgive me if I leave the faith but repent?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Questions – Can I Lose My Salvation?