Episode 1289 Show Notes
From the Show
People are just embracing lies today and you don't want to embrace lies as a follower of Jesus. Now that doesn't mean you aren't compassionate because many times people wrestling with these things are longing for affirmation, attention, and friendship. So hopefully you can be a friend and pursue classmates, even who identify as transgender, without comprising your beliefs as a Christian.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
1. Should I use anointing oil when praying for my daughter's deliverance?
2. Would vaping nicotine be considered idolatry because it's addictive?
3. If I sell online, do I need to tithe before removing the cost of production?
4. Do I need to tithe on insurance payouts?
5. After I give 10% can I give to other organizations?
6. How do I navigate the use of preferred pronouns at school?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.