Episode 768 Show Notes
From the Show
Everything was made for the glory of God. God is displaying his greatness through the created world and through his people—humanity made in his image.
If God Doesn’t Need the World, Why Did He Make It?
Questions in this Episode
- Why don’t protestants make the sign of the cross before praying, and why are crosses in protestant churches bare, without the body of Christ on them?
- If we are new creations in Christ, should we still refer to ourselves as “sinners”?
- Why did God make the world?
- Did Jonah die in the whale and then resurrect like Jesus?
- Is it ok to pray for God to provide for me financially?
- I have a question about Philippians 4:19. I’ve heard that verse being used as a promise that God will meet all of our physical needs if we have enough faith in Him. Does God actually promise that somewhere in the Bible? In 2nd Corinthians chapter 11 Paul talks about his sufferings and how he experienced lack of food, water, and clothing and I don’t understand why God allowed that.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.