Episode 1029 Show Notes
From the Show
The Son, Jesus, prays to the Father. Think of his earthly ministry in his humiliation, in his incarnation. This doesn’t take away from his glory or deity in any sense, but he is distinct from the Father. God is not one person who wears different masks.
https://youtu.be/XHuqNHYyTHI If Jesus is God, Why Did He Pray to the Father?
Questions in this Episode
- How can I explain that Jesus is the answer for those who are suffering?
- You answered my former question about Jehovah’s Witnesses. It really helped me and my son. But my son came back saying, when Jesus prayed to the Father, how could he be praying to himself? I couldn’t exactly answer him.
- Did Mary live a sinless life?
- I struggle with psychotic delusions and they prevent me from having an assurance of salvation. What can I do?
- What place does the doctrine of hell have in evangelism?
Core Guide – 6 Ways to Help Your Kids As They Go Back to School
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Christianity: Finding Yourself in God’s Story by Michael Horton