Episode 759 Show Notes
From the Show
For repentant sinners, there is always hope. But there are consequences for our sin. And we can choose our sin, but we can’t always choose our consequences. Sometimes those consequences are the devastating effects that our sins have on other people.
If Jesus Is Loving, Why Is His Judgment So Severe?
Questions in this Episode
- Can people communicate with demons?
- How do we serve our father as he is dying from cancer?
- How do we know that Jesus is equal with the Father?
- Is it wrong for Christians to be apart of secret societies?
- Is it immoral to euthanize pets?
- I know that the Bible says there is only one sin that is unforgivable, but Jesus seems to be pretty stern and direct about causing someone to stumble in their faith, how would you explain Matthew 18:6? What comfort does someone have if they cause a teenager to walk away from the church and act as though they want nothing to do with God anymore?
- Question about the millennium
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.