Episode 992 Show Notes
From the Show
The Christian faith is about knowing the God who has revealed himself in creation and in his Word as our redeemer. It’s about having a personal relationship with him through that gospel so that we rebels might be welcomed into the family of God as forgiven sinners.
Is Christianity Just an Insurance Policy for the Afterlife?
Questions in this Episode
- What is the “Law of Love”?
- Why do so many Christians only use Christianity as a means to an end? Is that the meaning of Christianity, a transactional relationship just as a means for us to get to heaven?
- When can someone consider divorcing their spouse?
- Will we bear the consequences of our sins in this life or the next?
- If a day is as “1,000 days to God,” did creation take 6,000 days?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Marriage and Sex