Episode 1212 Show Notes
From the Show
We want to have an attitude of compassion for those who are suffering, while still having a high view of what God says about life and our life; and the extent to which our life is really not in our hands but in God’s hands, and we’re entrusting ourselves to the Lord.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Is Euthanasia Considered a Sin Even if It Is Legal?
Questions in this Episode
- Does The Baptism Of The Holy Spirit Happen After Salvation?
- Is There A Difference Between The Spirit And Soul?
- Is Euthanasia A Sin Even If It Is Legal?
- Does Hebrews 4 Teach That A Soul And Spirit Can Be Separated?
- Why Did Jacob Wrestle With God In Genesis?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?