Episode 760 Show Notes
From the Show
Even when the feelings don’t match our commitment, often times the feelings follow. That’s not always the case, but as we draw near to the Lord we do have that promise in Scripture that he will draw near to us.
Is There a Biblical Way to Think About Our Emotions?
Questions in this Episode
- Is the Leviathan in the book of Job a dinosaur?
- How does God view the marriages of unbelievers?
- Why is it that when I’m angry or sad or feeling any emotion, the emotion immediately floods my heart, but often when I’m praying or reading the Bible, my heart doesn’t experience any feeling. I wouldn’t say it’s empty, but it kind of feels that way. I find this troubling. Is this normal for most Christians?
- How should Christians parents talk to their kids about sex?
- Why don’t more pastors talk about the end times?
- If I don’t love other Christians, can I lose my salvation?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.