Episode 1259 Show Notes
From the Show
While abortion is a sin, there is forgiveness in the Bible for the taking of a life or murder. We are not to minimize the sin, but instead call it what it is and highlight the great mercy of God and forgiveness of Jesus.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Is There Forgiveness After an Abortion?
Questions in this Episode
- What is the proper understanding of the Trinity?
- How will we recognize the Antichrist?
- Does Romans 14:23 mean that if I act against my conscience I am sinning?
- Is there forgiveness for a woman who has had an abortion?
- If I still desire to sin, does that mean that my heart is unchanged?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?