Episode 1202 Show Notes
From the Show
Peter says that some people are going to mock and scoff at Jesus and Christianity by saying things like, “is he ever going to come back?” But to the Lord, one day is like a thousand years and a thousand years is as one day. Indeed, God tarries for our sake. Because this is the age of grace and mercy where we all are called to repent.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
It’s Been 2,000 Years, So Why Do We Believe Jesus Is Coming “Soon”?
Questions in this Episode
- How should pastors and missionaries tithe?
- Is the Gospel of the Kingdom and the Gospel of Grace different gospels?
- Why does the Bible say that Jesus is coming “soon” if it’s been 2,000 years since his resurrection and ascension?
- Will I feel sorrow in heaven for family members who aren’t saved?
- Will Christians in heaven be able to rebel like Satan did?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 7 Things You Need to Know About Heaven