Episode 715 Show Notes
From the Show
We can choose our sin, but we can’t choose the consequences of our sin. There needs to be an openness and transparency around these issues—that’s a part of what walking in the light and repentance looks like.
My Church Excommunicated Me. What Do I Do?
Questions in this Episode
- Where can we read the original texts of scripture?
- Should Christians support Israel in modern military conflicts?
- What is replacement theology?
- Are there scriptures that speak to losing a child and adoption?
- What does it mean to be filled with the Holy Spirit? Does it mean we have to speak in tongues?
- What are your suggestions for staying connected to faith, when you are unable to attend church services? I made some horrible mistakes and disqualified myself from ministry several years ago, and now several churches have told me I am not a good match or too risky to have me in their fellowship.
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.