The goal of worship is not to draw attention to ourselves, but to fix our eyes upon the triune God through the preaching of the word of God. And for some that can be an emotional experience while for others it might be as emotional. – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- Is it common for kids from Christian families to deny their faith?*
- If Moses & Abraham saw God, why does John 1 say that " no one has seen God"?*
- Am I struggling financially because I don't tithe a full 10%?
- Should Christians refrain from clapping during worship?*
- Does the forgiveness of God depend on me forgiving others?
Today’s Offer: 10 Songs to Sing as a Family
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.