Episode 1102 Show Notes
From the Show
Be committed to gathering with the saints on the Lord’s Day and receiving God’s ordinary means of grace, that’s what God calls us to…but you are also called to be faithful in your work and your family. Sometimes we have so many things going in the church we pull people away from their primary callings: loving their families and discipling their children.
Should Churches Require Members to Attend Small Groups?
Questions in this Episode
- Is it OK for Christian couples to purposely not have children?
- Is a Christian who attends Sunday service faithfully but does not attend midweek small groups or other church activities throughout the week considered “forsaking the fellowship of the saints”?
- What does 2 Thessalonians 2:11 mean?
- Is it too late to be saved on our deathbed?
- How should you respond when someone says that they’ve forgiven you but continue to bring up past sins again and again?
- Could you please unpack Matthew 13:38-39? Are the people mentioned here the Sons of Perdition?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Guide – 7 Things Children Teach Us