Episode 1271 Show Notes
From the Show
The real question is what are you putting on another person’s body? Is it something that could in fact be sin? And that’s where you have to exercise wisdom.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Should I Feel Conviction for Being a Christian Tattoo Artist?
Questions in this Episode
- Does God’s promise in 2 Chronicles 7 apply to Christians today?
- What role does discernment play in the command to “give to all who ask”?
- Does God’s unconditional love mean that he always has to forgive us?
- Should I feel guilty for being a Christian tattoo artist?
- What is the relational obligation of a pastor to his congregants?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Do I Live the Christian Life?