"[Christians] do two things: one, we cry out against injustice, wherever it is. Whether it's in Israel or anywhere else in the world. We should say, no that's wrong. Additionally we should also say, Lord bring your salvation, the light of your gospel, to those who don't know you, those who reject you, and those who reject Messiah." – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- At what point does the production of a church service become performance?
- How can I overcome doubts about my salvation?
- How do we approach people with special needs in Communion?
- Is cremation a pagan practice that christians should abstain from?
- Should the church be vocal about the conflict in Israel and Palestine?
Today’s Offer: 5 Reasons Christmas Isn’t a Pagan Holiday
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
View our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.