"We're not justified by the law, but having been justified by grace through faith, we are set free by the grace of the Holy Spirit to live in light of God's Commandments. They’re a map, a guide, for how we should live our lives as Christians." – Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Questions in this Episode
Questions with an asterisk have related resources linked below.
- What's the difference between Sheol and hell?
- Will Jesus protect the church from the Great Tribulation?
- What's the difference between the law of Moses and the law of Christ?
- Was John the Baptist the first to baptize with water?
- Is it sinful for Christians to get tattoos?
Today’s Offer: 7 TRUTHS ABOUT MARITAL SEX
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
View our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.