Episode 842 Show Notes
From the Show
It is important for us to fight to be engaged in worship even when it’s hard and you don’t like the songs or the singers aren’t as good as they could be. We should primarily focus on the Lord through the distractions.
The Preaching is Great But the Worship is Awful. What Do I Do?
Questions in this Episode
- My coworker listens to demonic heavy metal music, to the extent that the bands are encouraging listeners to go to hell and embrace it. He said that he accepts and is content with the fact that he is going to hell. How would you recommend talking to this guy?
- How important is worship in service? I live in NYC & finding a church sound in doctrine is quite a feat. I found a church with great reaching, but the worship is dreadful. I am convinced the singer’s voice is a joy only to the Lord. I am visiting and trying to determine if I want to become a member of this fellowship, but the singer’s screeching both depresses and aggravates me. Should I look elsewhere for fellowship, time my arrival for right before the preaching begins, or wear earplugs during the singing?
- If Jesus is in heaven at the right hand of the Father, what work is he doing for us now?
- Is Melchizedek a prefiguration of Christ?
- Did God create the serpent in the God?
- Can Christians be pro-choice?
What Every Child Should Know About Prayer by Nancy Guthrie
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – How Does Jesus Work Today?
Core Question – How Do I Choose a Church?