Episode 1201 Show Notes
From the Show
People read into this more than they need to. Any theology that treats Jesus as a divine punching bag has serious problems. Jesus went willingly to the cross to bear our curse—the curse and judgment of death for our sins. And Jesus brings the words of the Psalmist to his lips as he bore that judgment.
– Pastor Adriel Sanchez
Was the Trinity Broken at the Cross?
Questions in this Episode
- How do I deal with habitual sins in my life?
- Who were the people raised at Christ’s crucifixion in Matthew 27?
- What did Jesus mean when he told the thief, “today you will be with me”?
- How can I influence local churches to preach salvation by grace and not by works?
- Did the Trinity divide or fracture during Christ’s crucifixion?
Request our latest special offers here or call 1-833-THE-CORE (833-843-2673) to request them by phone.
Want to partner with us in our work here at Core Christianity? Consider becoming a member of the Inner Core.
Core Question – Can I Lose My Salvation?